Monday 21 September 2015

An extravagant designer fashion show at Room 7


Just over a week ago I was invited to attend a designer fashion show in a VIP store event arranged by luxury designer boutique Room 7. It was their first ever store event, and it just screamed extravagance.


I was welcomed with a glass of prosecco and some lovely canapƩs, and had a browse around and a bit of a mingle before the fashion show started.

Three drop-dead gorgeous models rocked the catwalk in exquisite designer pieces from Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Victoria Beckham and plenty of other top designer brands. I felt like I was just sitting with my mouth open in awe throughout the whole show – every piece was simply stunning!

Room 7 had put the outfits together themselves and mixed and matched the different brands – something you don’t see on the big fashion week catwalks. I really like this concept though, as this is likely how you will be wearing your outfits. Not many people would leave the house wearing solely Armani, right?
By doing this, Room 7 also highlighted that they offer style advice. They sell the shopping experience rather than specific brands – something that is very appreciated by their customers. But just because something is in fashion doesn’t mean Room 7 will offer it. They handpick their designer pieces to make sure that all styles are wearable in real life, and not just on the catwalk.

It was a fabulous evening, and I fell in love with so many of the pieces that the models were showcasing. A huge thank you to Room 7 to inviting me to this VIP event! It was truly inspirational, and I felt like I was being treated like a queen.

Below are some of my favourite outfits from the show. Have a look, and enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Check you out! Red carpet events are becoming a habit! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete