Wednesday 30 September 2015

Boho chic

70's poncho
Continuing on the 1970's theme from last week, this outfit is fringe heaven!

1970's poncho
I've never been a fan of ponchos, but when I saw this poncho inspired oversized scarf with an Aztec print from Matalan, I just had to have it!
I've been a lot more adventurous with my choices of outfits lately, and I'm now more open to trying new styles.

aztec print scarf
It just screams 70's boho chic, don't you think?
But naturally, as with every style, you can't just mix and match such a specific item with anything, but I felt that the rest of my outfit had to be in line with the theme.

fashion blogger
The colours of this poncho-like scarf are just gorgeous.
Very autumnal and earthy hues that go well with my complexion.

swedish glass art jewellery
I've paired my 70's boho inspired outfit with glass jewellery made by Swedish glass artist Gunne Brandstedt. Glassworks and mouth-blown glass is an old tradition in Sweden, and all the pieces of jewellery in the GB collection are therefore unique in colour and pattern.

70's outfit
I didn't go quite as far as flared jeans for my 70's outfit though... I thought this pair of medium blue wash jeans with scuffs and rips suited the style very well.

tan fringe boots
But when it came to the shoes I went all out!
Hello lovely tan ankle boots with fringes!
Love at first sight!
These, just like the scarf and jeans, are from the AW15 collection at Matalan.

1970's style
What do you think of the overall look of this outfit?
Do you like the 70's trend which has come back massively in the last couple of years?

glass jewellery
My necklace is also part of the GB glass art jewellery collection, and goes well with my bracelet.
See what I mean with the colours and patterns though? All unique, but still matching each other.

boho chic
And no 70's boho style would be complete without a few flicks and a middle(ish) parting! The slight ombre kind of adds to the look as well.
Peace!

3 comments:

  1. Så snygg du är i det!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jättesnyggt Maria :-D
    passar dig verkligen:)

    //Anders

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore this post and those pictures - the setting is amazing! The outfit is perfect and I'm smitten by the art glass jewellery. Lovely!

    Dash Xx

    ReplyDelete