Friday 13 January 2012

Trendy, manly knitwear

As I wrote in my last post, I've got the most wonderful man in the world, and therefore I've decided to write a post on his favourite fashion item - the fine knit cardigan. If you look into hos wardrobe all you see is cardigans! It's mostly quite plain ones in neutral colours such as grey, black, navy blue and white, but sometimes he'll surpise you by wearing a patterned one (stripes) or a bright purple one. I decided to treat my man and bought him a couple of cardigans from Next, and rather than going for the typical style I chose a couple with unusual details. The colours were still neutral (white, and navy blue) since I know he wouldn't wear anything too colourful, but the collars had cool details. Oh my, does he look handsome in these cardigans :)
What fashion item would you buy for your man?

No comments:

Post a Comment