Sunday 6 January 2013

Featured: knitted yellow snood

A new crush of mine is this knitted mustard yellow snood scarf that I bought when I visited Sweden over Christmas. I bought it at Indiska, which is a Swedish chain of shops that sell a unique mix of fashions and interior decorations inspired by India. It's a unique style of their products - a blend of Indian and Scandinavian design, with a modern bohemian twist, that radiates colours, patterns and energy.  

This scarf in particular is not very Indian inspired, except maybe for the colour. But please, have a look at the rest of their collection, and I'm sure you'll fall in love too.

Anyway, I just wanted to show you this new find of mine, and also show you different ways of wearing it; as a double scarf (which is my favourite), as a mix between a scarf and a hood, or as a bolero. It's also a perfect match to my yellow Wallis earrings that I bought early last year.

8 comments:

  1. lovely colour it looks really good when its used as a hood xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This knitted is very cute and i think that every girl needs one of this in her wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really really cozy and warm!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable look!!! Love your scarf!

    xxx

    Tatiana

    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice colour on you!
    Kristina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look sooo pretty! I love this look girl. The color is fabulous :)

    XOXO
    Ashley
    ashleyspassionforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete