Thursday 7 March 2013

Swimwear trends for S/S 13


I know Spring only just arrived (well, kind of… I’m still wearing my winter jacket) but I’m already thinking about summer! The weather in England is really weird and unpredictable, and whilst you think the weather will be nice from June to August, England often surprises us with nice and hot weather in early Spring (and then horrible weather during the Summer months). Last year I was actually sunbathing in my garden in the end of March – crazy isn’t it?!
So according to me it’s not too early to start looking for a new bikini. I didn’t buy a new one last year, so it’s definitely time to do so this year.
High-street shops such as Next and H&M have already started stocking their new swimwear ranges in store, and I already have a rough idea of what style I’m looking for.
The big trend for swimwear this year is bold patterns. No crazy colours really, but there’s a lot of black and white contrasts in the 2013 swimwear collections, as well as green and turquoise hues. I’ve spotted some really lovely designer bikinis lately, but I don’t know if my bank account will be able to handle such a purchase.
Anyway, in my brief look for a new bikini I’ve seen some absolutely stunning ones from Honeys lingerie boutique. What do you think of these beauties? They’re all very on-trend with their bold patterns – some inspired by wild animals, and some by indian tribes. And talking about indian tribes… - it’s almost a year ago that me and my dear man went to Mexico and the Mayan pyramid Chichen Itza! I can’t believe how the time flies! It’s definitely about time to book another holiday soon. I think it’ll be somewhere in the Caribbean this time ;)

Have you started looking at swimwear for S/S 13 yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment