Thursday 3 February 2011

Carrie's designer wedding dresses


I was never a fan of Sex and the City when the series first started, but it was just a couple of years ago that I started watching it. I was hooked! And after having watched quite a few episodes I bought the whole DVD box with all the seasons. I watched all the episodes, from the first to the last one. We all know that Sarah Jessica Parker, in her role as Carrie Bradshaw, is a true fashionista, and the outfits she’s wearing in the series are absolutely fabulous. I am questioning some of the clothes she’s wearing – there have been some really awful outfits – but most of them are gorgeous. When the first Sex and the City film came out it was just like a 2 hour fashion show. I especially liked the scene with the wedding dress photo shoot. The dresses are amazing! And even though Carrie didn’t end up getting married in any of them, we are still allowed to admire them. Which dress do you think is the nicest one?
From the top left:
Christian Dior, Oscar de la Renta, Vivienne Westwood, Vera Wang, Carolina Herrera, Christian Lacroix & Jeanne Lanvin

No comments:

Post a Comment