Wednesday 18 May 2011

Luxury custom made bridal shoes



Don’t get me wrong here… I don’t have any plans to get married in the near future (not for many years!), I just happened to come across these beautiful bridal shoes while browsing around the internet the other day, and I just needed to share them here on Fashion Infatuation. And no, I was NOT daydreaming about weddings, or anything like that. It was all random. Promise!
Anyway, don’t you agree with me that these shoes are something special? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a pair of bridal shoes this gorgeous! (Not that I’ve seen many…)
They are designed by Harriet Wilde, who is known for her absolutely stunning bridal shoes and handbags. Harriet has now created an exclusive bridal footwear collection for Harrods. The idea is that you can have the shoes of your dreams by choosing exactly what design you want, and Harriet will then custom make the shoes for you with genuine satin and real Swarowski crystals. The satin can be dyed into the shade you want to match your dress perfectly. Have a look at the Harrods Shoe Budoir for more designs.
If I ever get married (that’s IF) I would definitely want a pair of shoes like these. With the decorative details on the heel they are definitely something different from the classic bridal shoes (and probably a lot more expensive!)
Better start saving up, and practising my sky scraper heel-walking if I want to be able to wear shoes like these…

No comments:

Post a Comment