Friday 13 May 2011

O'hoy! Lovely nautical, sailor inspired fashion




So the summer is right around the corner, finally! It’s almost here, I can feel it! And with summer comes my favourite kind of fashion - a trend that comes back every summer, and that never goes out of style; the nautical, sailor inspired style.
This look, with its blue and white stripes (and perhaps a little bit of red thrown in there), is the ultimate summer look. The world will just never get tired of it (I know I definitely won’t).
It’s such a fresh looking style, and it’s almost as if you can feel the ocean breeze when you see these sailor garments, don’t you think? ;) I especially like the striped Tommy Hilfiger denim ballerinas, and the Stella striped bikini.
For this summer, I have invested in a really cute blue and white striped nautical halter neck bikini (not the one in the picture though) and I am almost certain that it will be joined by a few other sailor inspired items in a very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment