Tuesday 5 July 2011

Fashion Infatuation rewarded One Lovely Blog award


Fashion Infatuation has been awarded the "One Lovely Blog" award by fellow fashion blogger Laura at Top Style Advice.
I was very flattered when she informed me about the award, and I hope that this award will encourage more readers to find their way to my blog. I appreciate every new follower I get, and I love all the comments. Thanks a million!


As the rules state I must now tell you 7 random facts about myself...here it goes...

1 My first ever job was in a mini-golf club. It was just for a summer, and I was 16 years old.

2 I've got 4 tattoos - all designed by myself, and all made with brown ink.

3 When I was a teenager I pierced my ears with a massive safety pin no less than 7 times!

4 I'm making poor attempts of learning Greek (talk about difficult alphabet!)

5 In 2009 I got the opportunity to be a bikini model for one of Sweden's most popular teenage magazines (I might post these pictures on a later date... maybe!)

6 I only watched the series "Lost" because of Sawyer (Josh Holloway), even though the series were pretty crap. I was completely obsessed with him. (but how could you not be?! He's well hot!)

7 My dad once said to me "If you ever colour your hair black I'll make you cut the lawn with some nail clippers". Of course I had to try him, and see if he really meant it. So I coloured my hair black, but I never had to cut the lawn :P

And now I would love to award this "One Lovely Blog" award to...

All Fashion Babble 

(If you are an Award Winner, Please read the fine print)

A Few Rules:

1. Link back to the person who passed you the award.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Award 15 blogs.
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it!


Happy blogging all you lovely fashion bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment