Friday 15 July 2011

Grey Beauties

To follow up on the post The Beauty Of Grey, I have been around in pretty much every online shop on a hunt for beautiful grey dresses.
                             Cause I've heard that grey is the new black, right? ;)


The top one to the left is a grey and black colour block bodyshaper dress from Next, for £65
The middle one is a grey Heaven Sent embellished maxi dress from BANK for £39.99
The top one to the right one is a grey and metal halter neck snake print dress from Oasis for £55
The bottom one to the left is a grey polka dot halter neck dress from Dorothy Perkins for £20 (was £27)
The bottom one to the right is a light grey kite dress from VILA for £22

They are all grey beauties, but I must admit my favourite one is the one from Next.
Which one is your favourite grey beauty?

2 comments:

  1. email subscribed to your lovely blog :)

    xxxo

    megmehtab(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grey is my favorite colour, I like the printed dress best x

    ReplyDelete