Thursday 1 December 2011

1 knitted dress - 2 completely different styles

I got this light purple jumper dress in a very fine knitted material from online fashion shop Zalando the other day. The dress was quite pricey (£28) but the quality is amazing, and it's definitely worth every penny. I wasn't sure what to wear with it at first... tights, leggings, skinny jeans...? I decided that it would look nicer with tights.

I have put together 2 different looks including this dress below; one tough rock chick style with a lot of black leather, and one "granny" style with vintage inspired accessories. I absolutely love the leather waist belt with a bow in the rock style, and the pocket watch necklace in the granny style (I have actually added that necklace to my wish list for Christmas.)
I am a chameleon when it comes to clothes and I love both these styles. Which one would you rather go for? Would you rock this dress up, or would you grannify it?

Knitted dress from Zalando
Wetseal knitted eternity scarf
Biker leather jacket from House of Fraser
Studded leather bow belt from vincecamuto.com
Black tights from Debenhams
Juicy Couture 'Scotty - Daydreamer' bag

 
PAUL & JOE SISTER wool cape from Harrods
Monsoon woollen hat
Pocket watch necklace rom modcloth.com
Knitted dress from Zalando
BALENCIAGA 'Work' bag
Cable-knit tights from H&M

7 comments:

  1. Ooo, I love the second way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the purple motif!

    FRASSY

    www.befrassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both outfits but the second one is my favorite! I love everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both! Great ideas here, I want that dress:-)

    http://www.stylesoftamaranicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable dress! I love all the hip accessories! =)

    pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Den lila väskan och jackan på samma bild. Amazing!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete