Thursday 29 December 2011

Ideal vs real life NYE

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas! Let's talk about New Year's...
In an ideal world we would all be going to glamorous dinner parties dressed in stylish designer clothes, looking nothing but flawless. We would mingle with amazing and inspiring people, drink delicious cocktails and exclusive champagne, and wake up feeling perfectly fine without a hangover the next day. Unfortunately I'm not a millionaire and I can't afford a designer outfit, but if I could you betcha I would be wearing something like this for my glamorous New Year's party:

As you can see I've gone for a black and gold style, which I find very suitable for a sparkly New Year's party. The dress is one of the example dresses from my last post about Christmas and New Year's Eve dresses. The to-die-for bag is from Jimmy Choo, the earrings are Gucci, and the gorgeous shoes are Yves Saint Laurent.

In the real world I will probably cook dinner for myself at home, and then go to one of the local pubs with my friends, wearing jeans and a simple top... waking up with a horrible hangover on the 1st of January. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Black and gold are definitely the way to go for a NYE party =) !! I personally stayed home this year with my boyfriend but still had a good time !! I hope you enjoyed your NYE and happy new year to you !!!!

    thanks for your always lovely comments =) !!

    xxx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is really a fabulous and elegant collections. The black is always elegant and it fits on every occasion! The gold and shimmering effect of your jewels and accessories match the New Years feast! Lovely pick!

    ReplyDelete