Thursday 23 February 2012

Marni for H&M - a match made in heaven

It was announced in November last year, but now it's finally here! Well... almost!
Marni for H&M is the new fashion designer collaboration for the Swedish retailer, and the collection will be launched in exactly 2 weeks from now. How exciting! You can't yet see this spring collection on the H&M website, but I've got my hands on some sneak preview images. I think we can all easily see the theme of this collection - patterns! The Italian designer must really have a thing for crazy patterns. What do you think? Do you like it or not? I can already tell you that I'm a big fan of this über-cool designer collaboration!






1 comment:

  1. Waw, this collection looks way better than their last collaboration !!!!

    xxx Vee

    ReplyDelete