Wednesday 15 February 2012

Celebrity hairstyles inspired by Disney characters

Have you ever looked at a photo of a celebrity, and though; "Oh my! She looks exactly like that Disney princess!"? Well, I have ;)
Actually, I was such a Disney nerd when I was a kid (OK, maybe I still am... a little bit) that I have dedicated this post to some of the unforgettable female Disney characters. Here they are, with their celebrity lookalikes!
First out is the most obvious one - bright red! The famous Hollywood tattoo artist Kat von D from LA ink, and no one else than the little mermaid Ariel.

I always thought Kim Kardashian looked a bit like Jasmin from the film Aladdin in general. That was before I found this photo of her actually dressed like the arabian princess!

High School musical actress Vanessa Hudgens looks exactly like Esmeralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame, with her long and dark touseled locks.

Nicole Scherzinger looks very Pocahontas-like with her super long straight mane.

Pocahontas best friend Nakoma must have inspired Katie Holmes when she had her hair cut into a short bob with a fringe.

Heroes actress Hayden Panettiere likes her loose buns, and so does Tinkerbell from Peter Pan. Perhaps that was her favourite Disney film when she was a kid?

If Angelina Jolie was a Disney character, she would definitely be Megara from Hercules. Just look at the resemblance!

Beautiful Anne Hathaway could have swapped placed with Jane from Tarzan, and no one would have noticed...

And last but not least, Zooey Deschanel - the beauty herself - in a Belle-like hairstyle. Do you think she liked Beauty and the Beast while growing up?

5 comments:

  1. Aw I love Hayden and the tinkerbell look. Looks very classy I think you can get away with a bun on any occassion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool post :D
    They actually seem a bit alike ^^
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo funny :) but absolutely true.

    Please visit my blog:

    http://fashionbubbles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is genuinely amazing haha! I'd never have noticed but when you put a picture right there next to them the resemblance is uncanny!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw this is such a cute post! i agree with all the resemblances haha such a wicked idea :Dx

    ReplyDelete