Wednesday 2 May 2012

Review: Spring clothes from Zalando


yellow spring dress

I don't often do online shopping, except for on very rare occasions. And when I do, I need to know that the website I'm buying from has good quality clothes, and free returns - just in case the item I ordered doesn't fit! There's just something special about actually walking around in town for a day trying clothes on, but on some days you just can't be bothered! 

One online shop I actually buy from is Zalando. I have done some Zalando online shopping quite a few times before and I know that they have some really nice big brands on their website, and saying that there is a lot to choose from in their range of clothes is an understatement. Many first-time Zalando shoppers actually get a bit overwhelmed by the impressive choice on the website, but it’s actually not difficult at all to find your way through the Zalando jungle. The website has a great filtering system that lets you choose brand, item, size, colour and even price… so you can easily find what you’re looking for!

My choice of Spring fashion from Zalando was a mustardy yellow Anna Field jersey dress (£22), and a green Vero Moda cardigan (£19.95). I’m not usually a very colourful person, except for in the summer, but I decided to go for something different this time instead of my usual style of dark and earthy hues. Don’t you think that yellow and green are very lovely and Springy colours? It’s a bit of a miss-match with green and yellow, but I like it! I think this yellow dress is my new favourite, and I’m sure I’ll be wearing it lots in the future. 

The good thing about the dress is that you can wear it all year around.
For a Spring look; simply add a cardigan and some pretty shoes like in the photos below.
For a Summer look; wear the dress on its own, with some strappy heeled sandals.
For an Autumn look; add a pair of leggings, ankle boots, and a leather jacket.
For a Winter look; go for a pair of really thick tights, a cardigan, a nice scarf, and knee-high boots (and a winter jacket, of course!). 


How would you wear this dress for Spring? 


spring fashion
Anna Field jersey dress
Zalando fashion

2 comments:

  1. I would definitely wear it with that clothes line pole sticking out of the back. Looks great! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit and great choice on the matches! I love the wedges, my favourite at this time of year!

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete