Wednesday 14 November 2012

Stunning Heidi Klum at the EMA's


Heidi Klum was the hostess of this year's MTV Europe Music Awards, and although newspapers such as Daily Mail wrote that “she certainly wasn't winning the battle of the red carpet” I thought she looked fabulous! You wouldn’t believe she was 39, would you?!

Heidi showed off a lot of cleavage and bare skin in the lace-up blue and gold studded Versace dress as she arrived on the red carpet, the first of 6 outfits she was wearing that night – all by Versace!

Before the show Heidi Klum said: 'I have six different outfits from Versace that I love very much and I think for an event like the MTV awards I usually have a little bit more fun, I can be a little bit more sexy, a little more rock 'n' roll.

It wasn't long until Heidi changed into her next dress, which was cream coloured and strapless with cut-out detailing. You can see the rest of the dresses below. Which one is your favourite? I really love the first, light blue one. It’s just really beautiful.




2 comments:

  1. Okay so the first one was a disaster. But the second one - wow! I love the accessories.

    Lea x

    It's Such A wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle Giveaway?

    ReplyDelete