Sunday 25 November 2012

Autumn outfit - green skater dress

After I bought my first ever skater dress this summer I was hooked on the style, and when I spotted this military green skater dress in New Look a while ago I was hooked at first sight. I really love the shape of skater dresses; tight at the top and flared from the waist - so flattering.
This dress has also got a deep cut in the back, which is nice... but it's also a bit annoying as you can see the bra straps a little bit. Today I have matched this green skater dress with a cream scarf with teal, grey and yellow patterns that I bought in an independent little shop in the White Rose center in Leeds a couple of years ago, as well as with black tights and a pair of brown suede wedge boots with lace-up details in the front. I am really sorry but I have no clue where the boots are from as I got them from a friend of mine, and she doesn't know either!
 Whenever I'm wearing scarves I prefer to have my hair up, as I think it's a nicer looking combination.
 The earrings are a bit oriental/bohemian inspired, and they're from Accessorize.
Oh, and don't forget to enter my giveaway for a £30 fashion shop voucher.

2 comments:

  1. love that dress - skater dresses are such a good style and its great in that colour. Looks really good with the scarf and earrings
    :0)

    ReplyDelete