Sunday 15 September 2013

Warehouse - Style me if you can

As you will know if you've read my blog in the last month, I recently reviewed a lovely dress from Warehouse. Ever since, I've been following Warehouse on their various social channels, and I noticed last week that they've been running an amazing social campaign on their Facebook and YouTube channel.

The campaign is promoting their 90 minute delivery option, and is in the form of 9 short videos.
The videos follow a woman who changes her outfit every 90 minutes in one day, for various events in her life. It starts with the meeting with a friend in a café, then she goes for a job interview, takes the dog for a walk in the park, meets a guy and goes to the cinema, etc.
It’s a really sweet and clever campaign, called ‘Style me if you can’.

Tied in with this is a competition. The thing is that people have submitted their favourite outfits from Warehouse for this campaign, and the finalists got to see their particular outfits in one of the short films. They are now competing against each other for an amazing trip to NYC!

Anyway – you can see all the short videos in the widget embedded in this blogpost.
Let me know what you think, and which outfit you liked the most :)
Below are a few examples.
THE CAFÉ
THE DOGWALK
 THE COCKTAIL BAR

No comments:

Post a Comment