Monday 28 October 2013

Starstruck - A casual Autumn day outfit

Saturdays are just perfect for walks in the park with friends.
On this particular Saturday I was strolling around in my new beige faux suede mid-calf boots. Very comfy even if they have wedge heels that are fairly high.
I bought them just last week at the German shoe store Deichmann in Leeds Trinity shopping centre. Über comfy (just had to get that German word in there!) and warm, with nice fluff inside. They’ll be perfect for the rest of Autumn, and even Winter!
 I was matching my new boots with a monochrome star patterned dress from H&M that I bought this summer. It’s quite a summery dress really, but with the right clothes combination it works for colder months as well. 
I paired it with a pair of black tights, a thin purple cardigan from New Look, and my old time favourite; a black leather jacket. This jacket has gotten so much love during the years I’ve had it that I should throw it away really… but I just can’t do it!

Oily green nails topped off the style. This nail polish is from Topshop and it’s just fab!

How do you tend to dress for a casual Autumn day?

2 comments: