Tuesday 16 December 2014

2 times leather bargains

brown leather jacket
I absolutely adore my new-ish leather jacket! Want to know why?

dark brown leather jacket
Well, firstly - it's of a perfect dark brown colour, the leather is nice and soft, and it has got some great detailing in the form of pockets and the soft collar. Secondly - it only cost me £75! This is a real bargain when it comes to a quality genuine leather jacket. Where did I find it? I Love 2 Love.

knitted tights
I'm matching my brown leather jacket with a dusky dark blue skirt from Primark, and a pair of thick knitted tights in beige - perfect for the colder seasons.

dark blue skirt
As well as this, I'm wearing a basic black 3/4 length sleeve top from H&M (this is just a perfect basic top that goes with almost everything!), and a pair of calf high heeled boots in brown.

brown leather boots
And talking about these gorgeous boots... they were a Black Friday find from House of Fraser online. Down from £65 to £45 - I'm happy with that! The mid sized heel makes them really comfortable to walk in, and the buckle details make the boots look a bit more interesting. It's just a little bit of a shame they're not the same dark brown as the leather jacket, but oh well...

pearl earrings
Simple white pearl earrings and a brown metal necklace with pearl details work as my accessories for the day. Here is also a close-up of the fab collar of the jacket. Super comfy!

real leather jacket
I am just one of those people who really doesn't like winter jackets, so I stick to leather jackets for as long as I can! Coming from Sweden I'm used to colder winters than what we get here in England (try minus 20!!), so this jacket and a thick scarf will do me for a while longer. As long as the temperature stays above zero!

No comments:

Post a Comment