Friday 23 January 2015

Asymmetrical lines and the perfect amount of bling

I am a big fan of asymmetrical lines when it comes to clothes, so when I came across this grey marl knitted dress with a different length skirt in Debenhams, I was sold!

The dress, which is from Quiz clothing, is of a nice stretchy material, and the fact that it’s knitted just makes it the perfect winter dress. The shape is flattering, as it really marks your waist before the skirt flairs out.

It’s a really unusual dress, and I absolutely love the random details! The neckline makes it really interesting, and the decorative buttons on one side under the bust creates a lovely contrast.
 
With the dress having so many decorative details in itself, I’ve opted for really simple silver jewellery to accessorise it with. These silver heart stud earrings with white Swarovski elements adds the perfect amount of bling to the outfit.

Continuing on the silver theme, I’m also wearing this lovely Thomas Sabo charm bracelet from Joshua James jewellery with 3 different charms including a four-leaf clover, an anchor, and a white pearl. I adore charm bracelets as they’re so versatile, and because you can change them and add more charms to your liking.
The last piece of bling is in the form of a silver ring with a big white diamond like stone.
(Not a real diamond, I’m afraid. I wish!)

I’m trying to be more creative with my hair nowadays, and today’s look consisted of a curly side pony tail. I don’t know what I would do without my trusted ghd’s ;)

And last but not least – a pair of black leather boots with a medium heel. These are so prett to look at with their buckle details and shiny leather… unfortunately they’re not very comfortable. So I make sure I only wear these on a day when I know I’m not going to walk too much. Silly, I know… But hey – I’m sure all of us girls have got at least one pair of “sit down shoes”.

No comments:

Post a Comment