Thursday 15 January 2015

Review of Younique's amazing 3D fiber mascara

 Talk about Hallelujah moment!
An epiphany in the makeup world. 
A very welcomed saviour to my pathetic eyelashes.

I'm talking about the Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes from Younique.
When this black little box came through the post I didn't think much of it, but after the first time of using it I was speechless!
At £23 you might think it's on the expesive side, but I'll tell you one thing... IT'S WORTH EVERY PENNY! 
Just scroll down to see the fabulous result.

 The Younique 3D lashes kit consists of 2 different mascaras; the first one is a transplanting gel, and the second one is made of pure natural fibers. Along with this, you'll need your normal mascara, and potentially an eyelash comb in case you end up with clumps (which could easily happen on your first few uses).

 The way you use the Younique 3D Fiber mascara is this; Apply your normal mascara as usual, and let it dry slightly. After that, apply a layer of the transplanting gel, immediately followed by the natural fibers. The brush for the fibers look extremely weird as it's just like a ball of fluff, but start by applying this to the very tips of your lashes, and simply experiment your way from there. To seal it all, and make the fibers stick, you need to use the transplanting gel again afterwards. 
And... ta dah!

Fantastic result! Just look and compare my bare lashes with the 3D mascara, as well as my normal mascara next to Younique's mega boosted lashes.
I'm just going to say it again... HALLELUJAH MOMENT! 
I am totally hooked, and now swear by this mascara. If you don't already have this miracle product in your life, I strongly recommend you to invest in it.

2 comments:

  1. I have heard of this but never tried it. The results look amazing, I shall have to look for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use it and sell it in the USA. Best mascara ever.

    ReplyDelete