Sunday 4 March 2012

3 different Spring looks

Last week I treated myself to some new spring clothes; a pair of super skinny light denim jeans from Only, and a white and brown top from Jane Norman. I have been thinking of how you can dress up these clothes in different Spring themes, and this is what I've come up with;
The first of my 3 Spring looks is very casual and "common". I've gone for the colours blue and tan, to match the jeans and the top. A bit of a Paris inspired look to it with the striped bag and the Eiffel tower pendant. The boots is what I like most about this look.


The second look is more spiced up, and the theme is yellow and leopard print - which I think is a great match. I normally wouldn't wear animal print on clothes, but when it's on small things like shoes and scarves I find it alright. I just wouldn't like it on something major like a top. 

The third look is inspired by my upcoming holiday destination - Mexico. I really love the Aztec tribal prints in this look. Aztec prints come in multiple colours, and I just love an explosion of colours when Spring is coming! The shoes and the bangles are absolutely gorgeous!

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant post, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I am so into aztec print anything, so I love the third outfit!! Love your blog and am now following! I found your blog from IFB! xo

    Pip
    http://chicstayathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete