Tuesday 13 March 2012

Shoe infatuation: Jessica Simpson collection

I never thought I would ever fall in love with an item from a celebrity brand such as Jessica Simpson! But the fact is that I have. 

I recently read an article about Jessica Simpson and her baby bump, and I thought of checking out her shoe collection just for fun. I don't know what I had expected to see, but what I saw sure was a nice surprise. Jessica's shoe collection includes some really pretty and sexy shoes - most with a killer heel, of course. 

I have particularly got me eyes on these beauties, called ANDY, which come in 3 different colours.

They're bold and chunky with pleated leather straps criss-crossed around the front and a cut-out at the back. The shoe sits on a 2.2 inch platfom (5.9 inch heel) with a chunky bit cut out the middle, and the way the shoes are described at the Jessica Simpson website is; conversation-starting.

I'm absolutely loving all 3 versions of these shoes, but the rock chick in me is drawn mostly towards the black ones. 

The shoes can be bought for $110, which is about £70. 
Which colour would you go for?

3 comments:

  1. I think Jessica Simpson's cover shot looks stunning, and does make some of the stylish shoes I ever saw!

    Best,

    Tamara B.
    lilmissstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are to die for!
    I'd get the all black, or black on brown heels - gorgeous :)
    Thanks for the comment on my blog, I'm now following you via google friend connect!
    Great blog (and i'm not just saying that because both our names are Maria ;))

    http://vitadimoda.blogspot.com

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been a fan of Jessica's shoes for a while, and these ones are especially beautiful! What an amazing cover too!

    xoxo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete