Sunday 2 December 2012

Lazy sunday

After having spent Friday and Saturday away in Liverpool (hotel stay and concert) I'm now treating myself to a lazy Sunday, mostly spent in the house.
Today I'm wearing this super comfy, but still stylish knitted grey jumper from Bank. I bought it last weekend on a little shopping trip to Leeds. What I really like about it is the loose fit (it's still tight over the hips), the cowl neck, and the light material. It has also got little zipper details on the shoulders, but you can't actually see that on the pictures (sorry!).
I spiced up my casual sunday outfit with this cute Fiorelli necklace in light blue, which was a birthday gift from Laura over at Top Style Advice.


3 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely post!! Thanks for including the chain! The jumper looks so comfy and stylish! Great post! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and cosy AND really stylish :)
    Kristina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the Jumper!
    Great post.
    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog at
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete