Sunday 17 February 2013

On trend; lace dresses

Lace dresses have been very popular for quite a while now. I don't actually own one myself, but that's only because I've not found the perfect one yet! I've seen so many pretty ones in the shops in town, but none that has been my style really. Every girl should have a lace dress in their posession, and I won't give up looking until I find my perfect one! Right now I've got my eyes on these beauties. They're all gorgeous, but I must say the beige and black contrast dress is my favourite! 

The blueish purple lace dress from AX Paris can be found at Newlook
 The purple lace and mesh dress in the middle can be found at Warehouse
The mocha coloured dress with black lace contrasts can be found at Krisp

Lots of celebrities are being seen in lace dresses too, and have been for quite some time. One who has opted for the lace dress trend is Cheryl Cole. When she was seen in this contrast lace dress every fashionista out there wanted to create a similar look, and lots of shops started selling dresses of this style in different colours.
 
With it being Spring soon I thought I'd show you a white version of this dress, as I think light colours are to prefer when the weather's getting warmer, This particular dress is from City Goddess and comes in both white/black, and blue/black. City Goddess actually has a whole section of celebrity syle dresses, so if you're after a particular dress you've seen on a celebrity you can check out their celeb range here.

5 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that new look one!! Xx

    gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lace! I recently bought my first lace dress :)

    beautyinsideart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great dresses honey, i really love them!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dresses! I love Cheryl Cole and this black and white lace dress looks fab! xoxox

    ReplyDelete