Friday 1 February 2013

The black and white Spring trend

A couple of weeks ago when I went for a little day out in Leeds city centre I saw this graphic black and white dress in the H&M display window. I fell for it straight away, but didn't buy it as I couldn't find it once I was in the shop. Anyway, a couple of days later I went onto the H&M website and I noticed that they had lots of styles in black and white - apparently the black and white style is trending this spring. Just look at these awesome black and white outfits below, all from H&M. These are perfect styles to go for in early spring, before the classic pastels come out closer to the summer.
I would say that a black biker style leather jacket is an essential, and should be in every girl's wardrobe. It's just so versatile, and can be matched with most styles for every season. Definitely worth investing in!
 A leather skirt can look really slutty and (sorry for the expression) hooker-like if matched with the wrong clothes. However, matched with a comfy knit like in the picture it looks amazing. As the rocker chic I am, I'm a sucker for everything leather, and I own 2 leather skirts myself.
Graphic oversized tshirt with leggings and matching ballerina shoes. Can't go wrong with that! ;) Very 1960's!
 Dare to go bold! Opt for a black and white pattern that really stands out. This leopard blazer looks amazing!
Or why not make a statement with an oversized handbag? Match with more subtle clothes, such as these shiny black leggings and a simple print tshirt to really make the handbag stand out.

1 comment:

  1. Love this trend! :) Really well done collages!
    Kristina xx

    ReplyDelete