Monday 5 September 2011

Holiday postcard to Fashion Infatuation


Dear Blog
I am sorry that I haven’t been very active with my blogging lately. The reason is that I’ve spent some nice and relaxing (and well-deserved) time far, far away!
All I’ve done is treating myself to delicious Greek food, and working on my tan.
I’ve felt the sun on my skin, the breeze in my hair, and the salty sea water on my lips… and I’ve really enjoyed it. Sorry Blog, but you didn’t cross my mind once. My best friend on this holiday was my animal print bikini from Miss Selfridge, which was a great find in the summer sales.
xxx
Maria

2 comments:

  1. Hey,I nominated you for an award. Check out my blog for more details :)

    Sam x

    http://lilmissbuttercup.blogspot.com/2011/09/little-something-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete