Monday 26 September 2011

Autumn fashion additions

As I mentioned in my last post, I absolutely love autumn fashion, so no wonder I've got myself a few new additions to my autumn wardrobe ;)
 The dress is from the petite line of Dorothy Perkins. It's not really me, since I very rarely wear patterns, but I thought I would try something different for once. You can't really see from the picture, but the pattern is a red and burnt orange leaf print on a black base. You tie it in the back, and believe me - it's super comfortable!

The chestnut coloured brogue shoeboots are my new favourites. I wear them with everything! They're from the Newlook shoe collection, where there at the moment are tons of pretty shoes of similar designs - a very classic style with lace up from design. The brogues are really in this year! The heel is just a good height. Not too high, which makes them very comfortable to walk in.

The rust red top is a figure fit draped top with 3/4 length sleeves from H&M. Simple, but quite dressy. I wore it with a long flowing layered black skirt and my new brogues the other day. Very autumny :)

3 comments:

  1. These r gorgeous pieces for fall and lovely colors as well!

    I am following u, enjoyed browsing your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm excited for fall too! those colors are great

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colours are great!!! I really do need to buy some new shoes for AW.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete