Sunday 1 April 2012

The new face for Swedish clothing giant Lindex

Have you ever heard about the clothing store Lindex? I didn't think so...
Lindex is a Swedish clothing store chain which has been around for as long as I can remember. My mum used to drag me there when I was little to buy clothes, and the store focuses very much on children's clothes and clothes for "mature" women. I'm not saying old! Just women who doesn't really care about all the latest fashion trends, but who would rather go for a quite casual, comfortable style. Women who are over the highstreet craze, and who are happy to dress their age instead of pretending they're younger than they really are.

For their Spring/Summer campaign, Lindex has chosen to use a Hollywood star as the face of the brand. Clever move! Last season they did a collaboration with Reese Witherspoon, but this season it's Gwyneth Paltrow's turn to shine. I would say that the 39 year old American actress is an excellent choice for this campaign, which by the way is called "modern preppy".

The Spring/Summer collection includes all this season's wardrobe essentials; the coloured jeans/chinos, stripy tops and dresses (stripy is the big thing this season!) and colourful blazers.







No comments:

Post a Comment