Tuesday 24 April 2012

Fashion charity event in Leeds

Fashion Infatuation's 100th blogpost - and it's all for charity!
I attended a fashion show at the Leeds Corn Exchange called Catwalk for Life on Thursday night (19th April) and it was organised by Cancer Research UK to raise money for cancer research. There were over 400 guests at the event, and a total of about £4.000 was raised! Oh, how I love it when fashion goes the extra mile for a good cause!

The little boutiques in Corn Exchange all showed off their fabulous spring and summer collections on the catwalk, and some of the models were women who had survived cancer. Very inspirational! The boutiques showing off their collections were Candy Candy (50's inspired rockabilly clothes), Mummy & Little Me (maternity clothes), Little Pink Wardrobe, Moo Designs, RED Tattoo & Piercing, Lou Lou Puchalka and Mad Elizabeth.

Now, I took so many photos that I can't keep track of all of the outfits and what shops they were from, so I've just grouped them together according to style. Here are some of my favourites;
 Alternative clothing from Candy Candy.

 Maternity clothing from Mummy & Little Me.

 A burst of colour for spring!

 Light and creamy pastels.

Odd and beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. It was such a good event! I love how you merged all the pics together! :)

    ReplyDelete