Wednesday 15 August 2012

Orange and green wardrobe additions

That's right - there's now another dress that has joined my clothing collection. It feels like my wardrobe is fuller than ever at the moment, and I'm loving it! As I have mentioned a couple of times already this summer it seems as if I've developed a bit of an obsession for the colour orange. I think it's such a fresh and lovely color, and it's absolutely perfect for summer and autumn. This time I've been shopping around at the online fashion store Zalando.
 This dress is of no particular brand, but it's from Zalando's own dress collection. It said in the description that the sizes came a bit big, so therefore I ordered it one size smaller than I usually would do. This dress is only a size XS! It's made of a really nice quality material that is quite stretchy and very comfortable. What I love most about this dress is the cut - it's very flattering due to the wrap v-neck, the band under the bust, and the "poofy" skirt. And it has got hidden pockets!
 These slingback wedge heeled sandals are from the brand Seven Seconds, and are made of a thick textile with a pleated heel. They have proper spongy soles and are very comfortable. I wasn't too sure about the stripy blue bows in the front at first but they've really grown on me, and now I actually find them quite pretty even though the shoes are a bit girlier than my usual style.
I had these earrings custom made in a cute little boutique for handmade jewellery in York a couple of years ago. The necklace was a present from a friend for my last birthday, and I do believe it's from Jewellery Stop.
 This dress is very versatile, and would be perfect for a night out - whether it be dinner or a party - as well as for work. It can easily be dressed up or dressed down for several different occasions if you just match it with the right accessories. I'll definitely start by wearing it for more fancy occasions, but will probably start wearing it for work after a while.

1 comment:

  1. Orange really do look good on you! You look lovely and very summery :)
    Kristina xx

    ReplyDelete