Tuesday 21 August 2012

Red, white and blue

 It might look like a top and a skirt, but it's not... it's a two coloured dress. Navy stripes on a white base, with a matching navy skirt. Rather than being a colour block dress it's a colour/pattern block dress. Anyway... I bought the dress from Vero Moda the other day. I'm not sure what I think about the wrap detail top, but other than that I like it.
I bought these greyish-beige leggings on the same day. They are of a thin tights-like material (and no ugly seams on the inner thighs) and they're from the brand Falke. Very comfy!
 OK, a standing photo to give you a better idea of what it all actually looks like. I always feel so awkward "posing" in my outfits :P
I bought these red heart button earrings just before Christmas last year, and I've not worn them before today. They were a find from an art and crafts fair in Hyde Park (Leeds) - handmade by one of the local artists. Very cute, indeed.
I actually featured this necklace about 1½ years ago when I first bought it. It's from the designer brand Rirem, and it's a round stainless steel pendant with a teeny tiny globe in it, that reads SWEDEN*EUROPE*THE WORLD. I see it as my map home. With this I will never get lost in the world, and I will always know where I really belong :) And even though I'm red, white and blue today, I will always be yellow and blue in my heart.

3 comments:

  1. Aaaww always yellow and blue in the heart :) Really nice dress and looks really good on you!
    Kristina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. those red shoes really brighten up the whole outfit!

    xXx
    http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that necklace. Where did you buy it? here is my blog www.pinkmewn.com (follow each other?) =)

    ReplyDelete