Thursday 9 August 2012

The littlest birds sing the prettiest songs

 At a recent shopping trip in Leeds city centre I picked this dress up at H&M. It really isn't something I would normally buy... first of all it's white. I prefer darker colours, or very earthy hues. Second - it has got birds on it. Little black swallows with a little bit of pink in them (PINK??! Me?!). It's a very girly dress and not my usual taste, but there was just something about it that made me want it. Don't ask me why... Anyway - I'm glad I bought it in the end.
 

You can see the little swallows better in these close-ups.

 I actually think this white patterned skater dress is quite flattering. And here comes the accessories:

 The latest addition to my nailpolish collection. A gorgeous Peacock blue colour by Revlon called Ocean Breeze.
I bargained for these handmade silver earrings with a couple of dark purple pearls when I was strolling around on the street in Naples (Italy) last Spring.
These red heeled shoes are a charity shop find - a mere £4. Originally from New Look.

4 comments:

  1. love this little dress & the nail colour to!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely lovely! That dress looks so good on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lovely!!! love your style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog. I absolutely love the bird print on shirts, dresses, skirts, soooo chic.
    I am your newest follower on gfc. :)
    Check out my blog, and please follow back.

    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    Ivana
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete