Sunday 16 September 2012

My Croatia holiday

It has been a couple of weeks since I came back from my holiday, but I thought "better late than never". Right? ;) Croatia was probably the most beautiful country I've ever visited, and I'd definitely recommend you to go there. I spent my birthday in this lovely country, and the 3 first pictures below are of me on this special day.

Enjoying the amazing view from a cliff bar just aoutide the city walls of Dubrovnik, wearing my sailor like dress from BANK.

At a restaurant in old town Dubrovnik celebrating turning 26 on the 26th for the only time in my life. What do you think of the waitress' skirt? I quite like it! It's very indian inspired with its brown suede fringes.
One of the many bikinis I brought on this holiday was an old bikini from H&M. I've had it for years, but I still love it.The top has got a brown and cream zebra print, and is perfect for sunbathing in as it doesn't leave white strap marks.
Ready for dinner in my coral red summery top from Primark, and my white ripped denim skirt from New Yorker. The shoes are from Seven Seconds
This is just outside our hotel in the picturesque harbour.
I only bought myself one this on my Croatia holiday, and that was these silver and turquoise earrings. I bought them off a woman who made them herself by hand with the tiniest silver thread. Note the super long silver thread on the back that you have to put through your ear! Very pretty earrings.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing holiday! And you looked amazing in it :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jättefina örhängen!

    ReplyDelete