Tuesday 11 September 2012

The Liebster Blog Award




A bit of an unusual post… I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by the lovely Galy from The Stylist Post. THANK YOU! :D
So, this award has a few rules:
1. Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you MUST create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.
3. Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
4. Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.
5. Absolutely NO tag backs.
6. Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers

Phase One: Listing 11 things about myself….  
1. I’m Swedish, but I’m now residing in England since 3 years back. 
2. I used to work as a bartender many years ago, but I’ve still got about 100 drink recipes stuck in my memory. Piña Colada, anyone? ;) 
3. I have the weirdest dreams and I sometimes wake up laughing at myself cause of my silly imagination. 
4. I often think about what the first thing I would save would be if my house was on fire… I’ve come to the conclusion that I’d save my photo albums and my antique jewellery. 
5. I used to compete in swimming when I was younger. 
6. I dream of becoming an Art Director for a cool magazine. 
7. I once got the chance to be a bikini model in the most popular Swedish teenage magazine… I’ve still not had the guts to post the photos on my blog! 
8. I absolutely love cooking, and I see it as kind of a therapy - a way of calming myself down after a stressful working day. 
9. I’ve become obsessed with Zumba, and I see it as my highlight of the week. I never knew exercising could be that much fun! :D 
10. I have 4 tattoos… all in brown colour, and people always think it’s henna. 
11. I have 2 major things I want to do in the next few years - I want to try skydiving, and I want to get a MC licence. 


Phase Two: I’m answering Galy’s questions…
1. Who’s your icon?
I know most people would probably say a legendary icon here such as Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn… I want to say Charlize Theron – she’s a living icon, and is according to me one of the most beautiful women in the world.
2. What’s your favourite garment?
I love knee-high boots – they’re so flattering when wearing them with short skirts or dresses.
3. What movie character would you be?
I’m a sucker for Sex and the City, so I would say Carrie Bradshaw.
4. What’s your sign and do your sign characteristics match your own?
I’m a Virgo. Apparently they’re supposed to be perfectionists, discriminating, down to earth, analytical, helpful… I’d say I’m a typical Virgo as I can relate to all of these characteristics. I don’t know if that’s a good thing…
5. What’s your fave Disney movie?
I love Disney and dedicated a whole blogpost to Disney hairstyles which you can see here. I think I’m gonna have to say Beauty and the Beast is my favourite.
6. Where in the world would you like to live?
I just moved countries 3 years ago (from Sweden to England) and now I’m starting to get homesick, so I’m gonna go for Sweden. Although, I always dreamed of living somewhere slightly warmer than northern Europe… somewhere like Italy.
7. Which celebrity you think has the best style?
So many to choose from! I like Kiera Knightley’s style, as she has lots of different styles. Everything from casual rock chis to sophisticated lady.
8. Which shoes do you prefer?
I love ankle boots with a small/medium heel – they’re so versatile and work for most seasons.
9. Are you a coffee or a tea person?
Definitely coffee! Strong and black with some sugar. We’ve got a Starbucks in my office building, and I’m a regular customer ;)
10. Where do you get your inspiration?
From travelling and reading – whether it’s books, magazines or other blogs.
11. Do you like pets?
I’m a cat person, and if I could I would adopt every stray cat I saw and become a “crazy cat lady” like the one in the Simpsons ;) I’m currently looking to get myself two little kittens. 

Phase Three: My questions to you…  
1. When did you start up you blog, and what were your reasons for setting it up? 
2. State something you’re passionate about. 
3. What is your dream destination you’d like to travel to, and why? 
4. Do you prefer books or films? 
5. How do you motivate yourself to keep blogging? 
6. If you could have played a part in an already made film, what film and character would you choose? 
7. What is your dream job? 
8. Do you have a favourite quote or song lyrics, and if so – what is it? 
9. Who’s the most famous person you’ve ever met? 
10. How would you describe your style? 
11. Who’s your celebrity crush?


The bloggers I nominate for this award are:

3 comments:

  1. Aww lovely!! Its been a while since I added a new award to my blog collection :) Thank you! xoxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me! I feel really flattered despite my not being active recently in the blogosphere. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete