Sunday 16 December 2012

Cosy knit

 We're in the middle of December and it's starting to get really cold. Winter is not a favourite season on mine (far from it!) but what I do like about it are all the cosy knitted jumpers you get to wear. This light grey knitted jumper is a new buy from last weekend, and today was he first time I wore it.
 I found this jumper in the shop West One at White Rose shopping centre in Leeds, and for £22 I think it's quite a bargain. You can tell that it's of really good quality.
What I really like about it is the collar with the button details, as well as the super soft, comfy material. Although it's a knitted jumper it's very thin, which is a big plus, but it's still very warm.
 I'm a big fan of quirky earrings, and these are some of my favourites. I bought them a couple of years ago in a shop called Butterfly, and they're made of a silver coloured metal, with little lilac stones, and if you look close you can see prints of little fish on the dangly bits.

1 comment:

  1. Love the material as it is like a super stretch knit, I need more of those! :)
    Kristina xx

    ReplyDelete