Thursday 6 December 2012

Dressed up military style

This military style dress in black is one of my favourite dresses. It's so versatile and can be matched with pretty much anything, whether it's for the office or for a night out. I just love everything about it; the cut, the big metal buttons, the waist, the slightly poofed shirt, as well as the details on the shoulders.
I've paired this dress from Jane Norman with a pair of military green tights from New Look, and high black faux-suede boots from Dorothy Perkins. I wore this outfit last weekend when I attended the Alanis Morissette concert in Liverpool.
The accessories are simple - glass jewellery in green, blue and bronze hues mixed with black. The necklace was bought in a little souvenir shop in Greece last year, and the ring is a Covent Garden market find from earlier this year.
And yes, for anyone that wondered... Alanis Morissette was amazing live!

3 comments:

  1. Nice look on you good-looking ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your style! You looks so stunning!<3 :)
    New follower here! :) You are awesome, Keep it up! Looking forward for more post. Hoping you'll check and follow my blog too :)

    thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete