Tuesday 5 August 2014

Everyday glamorous, and experimenting with styles

Can you see what’s wrong with this photo?
It’s actually mirrored – as in taken through a mirror.
Nothing special with that, I guess – it’s just that my fellow blogger friend Mode of Style and I went out one day and decided to experiment a bit with our photos when we spotted a building with mirror walls. A bit quirky ;)

The style I went for on this particular day was an everyday glamorous look, with the focus being on my navy blue maxi dress from New Look.

The dress has pleated details around the bust and neckline, and I’m accessorizing it with a simple silver bangle with a dark blue stone that I found in a London market.

The cherry on top is my absolutely gorgeous cream and white leather bag with golden details by DKNY, which is from the wide offering at Daniel Footwear

I mean, just look at it! Isn’t it perfect! I’ve never had such a stunning bag in my life! It stands out from miles away.
 
Since I went for a blue theme, I obviously had to go for blue shoes as well. These stunners are from New Look, and are a pair of strappy sandals with a comfortable mid-heel.

All in all I’m quite pleased with this outfit, even though the empress cut dress might not be the most flattering type of dress for my body shape. But when it comes to fashion, it’s all about experimenting and discovering new styles. Who knows, one day you might try something out that you didn’t think was your style, but that you fell absolutely in love with! That’s what Fashion Infatuation is all about ;)

1 comment:

  1. Navy has been such a hot color this summer! You look amazing. :) Love this bag too!
    xo Erin
    www.winkandatwirl.com

    ReplyDelete