Wednesday 20 August 2014

A stylish walk through London

Remember in my last post that I mentioned having gone a bit over the top with my clothes shopping at Next? Well, the two main garments in this outfit is the result of that shopping trip. 

London fashion
I recently spent a weekend in big ol' London, and I wanted to dress up for the occasion. Not too much, but enough to feel stylish whilst walking around this fashionable city, but comfortable at the same time. Therefore, I opted to wear my light pink super skinny jeans, matched with my new white oversized sheer shirt with stud details - both from Next.
You've seen my bag before - it's from Accessorize and I featured it in my post about bohemian inspired summer fashion.

Links of London bracelet
Other accessories Iäm sporting with this outfit is a silver bracelet from Links of London with 3 charms (I thought it was highly relevant for the occasion), and mint coloured nail polish from Barry M.

With some dusky pink/purple makeup as well, I think I've done a pretty good job with this look ;)

Glitzy Secrets earrings
The cherry on top are these glitzy pink champagne drop earrings with Austrian crystals, which I got from Glitzy Secrets - a fab jewellery shop online with affordable collections. 

Oh, and let's not forget about my 80's style Tom Cruise look-alike sunglasses! These were actually free at Superdrug when you bought 3 makeup products. When I first got them I looked at them and laughed, and didnät think more of them. But when trying them on during our walk around London I realised they look quite cool and retro. I'll definitely bring them on my next holiday!

retro sunglasses

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the outfit! Super stylish and causal :)
    xx
    Mia


    www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. fashion *.*
    visit my blog!! follow each other? :CHIC STREET CHOC
    follow me on instagram! i will follow u back!<a
    I'm waiting for u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you styled the jeans; At my old job we got a lot of blushing pink items in for our fall collection so I'm assuming that's going to be a staple color this fall! :)

    Z.
    Love,Zauni.
    Vegas Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. I love the detailing of the top!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello:) A lovely blog you have here:)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC/FB?
    If yes, please follow and let me know. I'll follow back instantly:)
    xx
    http://myhoneybook.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. London is my favourite city and it looks like you had fun! Love your earrings

    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww that earing is so sute!
    mind to follow each other? thanks!

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Estas muy guapa... Estupenda... Un saludo desde Murcia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Adorable outfit :)

    Join my giveaway on www.voguevillain.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pink earrings are PERFECT! So cute! Such a nice transition outfit for Fall, too!

    xo,
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete