Monday 6 December 2010

All I want for Christmas is... a handbag


I bought my current handbag in a little shop in Mallorca. In a typical tourist village, where you don't see many locals, but just sunburnt englishmen. This was 2,5 years ago, so as you can imagine my handbag is long past its best days. The leather strap is well damaged, and some pieces are missing.
Even though I own a few other bags, this is the one I use the most cause the size of it is just perfect. It's great for everyday use, and fits everything I need for work. I use other bags for a day out shopping, or a night out, but this is the one I use everyday for the office -which might explain why it's so worn out.
Although, even though I love it and have done for so long, I have now realised that it's time to replace it with a new one.
One of the same size, and the same material -but perhaps another colour and shape this time.
That's number one on my wish list for this Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I like it Maria :)I want a new bag also. Might just go and treat my self to one.

    Mwah xox

    ReplyDelete