Friday 13 July 2012

Featured: Pretty Green fashion label by Liam Gallagher

I always find it quite exciting when celebrities have their own fashion collections. I know I mostly write about women’s fashion since that’s obviously more relevant to me, but every once in a while I choose to feature some men’s clothing as well. What has caught my eye recently is the brand by British rock artist Liam Gallagher (known from the rockband Oasis) – a perfect follow-up to my post about British fashion brands the other day. 
Liam started up his own fashion label Pretty Green a while back, and it has been nothing but success. He recently opened up his 11th store in UK – here in Leeds actually, and it’s located in the fancy shopping centre Victoria Quarter (It’s one of those shopping centres you only sneak through cause it’s all so posh. Only looking, no touching!) He also just opened up his first international store in Tokyo, Japan. Good on you, Liam!
Pretty Green consists of two lines; Green Label, and Black Label (I’m kind of wondering if this has something to do with the famous whiskey Johnny Walker… or is this just because I used to be a bartender?) and these lines range pretty much every fashion item you can imagine. Everything from parkas and outerwear, to denim jeans and shirts, shoes, accessories… you name it! I especially like the eyewear collection.
Right at this moment online store Red Square is having a sale on Liam Gallagher’s Pretty Green clothing collection. Head over and have a look before it's too late! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wow- looks great! Liam Gallagher's totally hot! It's great to know that is line is as great too!

    ReplyDelete