Sunday 15 July 2012

Mila Kunis in Miss Dior handbag campaign

I just watched “Friends with benefits” on TV the other day, starring Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis, and it just struck me how beautiful she is! I’ve never really noticed it before, but she’s absolutely stunning! A natural beauty, and you could just drown in her big eyes. OK, OK… I admit it – another girl crush, just like last week with Blake Lively!

And then a couple of days ago I found out that Mila Kunis stars in Dior’s latest handbag campaign for Autumn 2012. I came across these amazing black and white photos of Mila looking very retro in the Miss Dior campaign. She has been styled by Carine Roitfeld, resembling a very chic starlet from the 1950’s Hollywood.

This isn’t Mila’s first collaboration with designer giant Dior, but she did her début in January this year for the Miss Dior Spring eyewear campaign.

2 comments: