Monday 16 June 2014

Introducing Mr Fashion Infatuation - male OOTD

Today is Mr Fashion Infatuation's debut on the blog! Exciting times!
He's usually the one behind the camera, but this time it's his turn to strike his best poses.

I was asked by the lovely people at Guide London if I wanted to treat my man to a shirt, courtesy of them, and there was just no question about it! I've only heard good things about Guide London, and I was excited to see for myself whether their quality is as good as they say. Let's just say neither myself nor the Mr were disappointed!

The shirt he chose is a long sleeved double collar shirt in grey with red accents that create a great contrast. I love the collar, and the button details, as this makes the shirt look very interesting and smart. Depending on what you wear with the shirt you can make it look more or less smart, and Mr Fashion Infatuation has gone for a semi-smart look - shirt, jeans, and leather shoes, topped off with a couple of great accessories.

The jeans, which are of a dark denim wash, are from Next.
(Look at my little poser cat wanting a feature on my blog as well!)

This stunning black skeletton style watch (where you see the cogs turning in the background) with metallic blue hands is from the luxury watch brand Stührling. I absolutely love it!

The black leather belt with a stainless steel buckle is from Next, and creates a great contrast between the shirt and the jeans.

 
The semi-formal shoes in black leather, are just like the jeans and belt, also from Next. I guess this is the Mr's favourite highstreet clothes shop.

Not a bad blog debut, do you think?
For me it's been really interesting writing about male fashion for once. 
Let me know if you'd like to see more of this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment