Wednesday 4 June 2014

House of Fraser fashion event in Leeds


Last Friday, House of Fraser in Leeds invited me to their new season fashion show and blogger event, which took place at Baracoa bar just off Call Lane.

 Myself, Kristina from Mode of Style, and Dasa from Mode Lily headed down there prepared with our cameras, and I think we were all pleasantly surprised by the event.


The fact is that House of Fraser held a similar House of Fashion event earlier this year which Kristina and I attended, but unfortunately we were both quite disappointed by it. This was due to the inappropriate bar owner who had decided to present the event even though he knew absolutely nothing about fashion. He came out with some really rude and sexist comments that made us all feel uncomfortable, but someone must have given him some feedback for this time, cause it was a lot better now.

There was also more focus on the pretty woman who actually works at House of Fraser, which made sense. She was absolutely amazing and so stunning in her black jumpsuit!


We sat right next to the catwalk, in the “frow”, and had a great view of all the new collections from brands such as Biba, French Connection and Levi’s.

I managed to snap about 100 photos during the show, but have filtered them down and am now showing you my favourite models and outfits. The black model with the Mohawk-like hair was my absolute favourite, closely followed by the alternative woman with black hair and a fringe which you can see wearing a long coral skirt in one of the photos.


Unfortunately I couldn’t keep track of what outfit was from what brand, but one thing is sure – you can find them all at House of Fraser this summer.

Which one of these outfits are your favourite?
I must say I have a thing for the coral skirt, and the long cobalt blue flowing dress.
Have a look through the rest of my favourites below.

Additionally, I want to thank House of Fraser for inviting me to this event.


No comments:

Post a Comment